How to report illegal fireworks in Sacramento County – ABC10

Folsom: 916-355-7231, or HERE; Elk Grove: 916-714-5115; Rancho Cordova: 916-362-5115 or the Rancho Cordova Connect App; Citrus …

Do you trust this headline?

Based on recent headline ratings, 83% of this readership currently trusts the local media, which has an average score of 79% regionally and is currently trending positive.


Media Trust Score83%